This is a blog for my daughter Scarlett. She was born with a complex congenital heart defect known as Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. She is my little hero.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Heading To The Hospital...

This is it. The Big Day. Todd's loading up the car, and I'm sending one last blog.  One-handed, because Scarlett is in my other arm She's been up since 4. Last bottle feed was at 1:12am. Check in at 5:30am. Will post again during surgery. Wish us luck.



I got this pic of Dr. Cleveland and Dr. Nigro from another heartmommy's blog (thanks Jenna!). God speed to the surgeons and to my precious little Scarlett this morning. You're all gonna do great. I know it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for Scarlett and for the doctors and for you. Lots of love and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little chat with Andie this am to please watch over Scarlett and get her through all of this. I pray for Scarlett, you , your family, and that God gives the nurses and doctors the wisdom to make Scarlett ALL better.
    We love you all.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete