The doctors just met for their 1:00pm conference. They're gonna send us home on oxygen. We're waiting to see whether or not Apria can deliver the O2 tank today, if they can, we'll go home today, if they can't, then we'll go home tomorrow.
She's still on the agenda for Tuesday's 'Cardiac Conference' to discuss exactly what they want to do to her during her 2nd surgery. I might not have a date/answer until Thursday next week, because the surgeons want to think about/research findings that were discussed in the Tuesday (9/15) meeting.
Laura (nurse practitioner) said she anticipates surgery the first week in October.