This is a blog for my daughter Scarlett. She was born with a complex congenital heart defect known as Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. She is my little hero.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Off of Oxygen!

Scarlett was off of the oxygen all day yesterday, and was still sating in the mid 70s, so we're definitely keeping it off until her next surgery. I kept her plugged into the pulse-ox all night last night and everytime I checked it (at least 6-7 times throughout the night), it was still 76-77-78, now that's what I'm talkin' about... (yay!)

I got a call from someone named Laverne from the Eller Congenital Heart Center today saying that Dr. Cleveland wanted to schedule the surgical consult for Friday. I asked if she knew when Scarlett's next surgery would be scheduled for and she said that's what Dr. Cleveland wants to talk to us about. So we're going in at 10am on Friday to determine what they're gonna do, and when they're gonna do it. I'm getting more anxious. I just want answers.

1 comment:

  1. AWWW thats a girl!! Good job Scarlett!! I hope you guys get the news u want to hear!! Your family is still in our thoughts everyday!! <3

    ReplyDelete