This is a blog for my daughter Scarlett. She was born with a complex congenital heart defect known as Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. She is my little hero.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Picture With The President

I received a phone call from the Eller Congenital Heart Center yesterday saying that the marketing people from St. Joseph's Hospital wanted them to pick a family to take their picture with the President of St. Joseph's named Laura Hall, and they chose me! I felt really honored, how could I say no?

So this morning, I took Scarlett in her "Sunday Best" to go take a picture with the President. She was photographed with two other patients. One was a woman who had recently had a lung transplant, and the other was a man who had a valve replacement heart surgery. Scarlett was representing the Eller Congenital Heart Center. I am so proud.

The picture(s) will likely be used in hospital pamphlets and definitely in a magazine called "Ranking Arizona"... which chose St. Joseph's Hospital as #1 Hospital... or "Best" hospital. = )

So my 9-month old baby is already:
1.) A model for Snuggin Go
2.) In the 2010 Eller Congenital Heart Center  calendar
3.) On the news for the CHIEF Graduation
4.) In a picture with the President of St. Joseph's Hospital

Oh, and of course has quite a following on her blog ; )   She's really making a name for herself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment