This is a blog for my daughter Scarlett. She was born with a complex congenital heart defect known as Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. She is my little hero.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Proud To Be A Heart Mom

So, I'm up at 2:30am pumping as usual... and I always do my daily pumping ritual: log on to Facebook, check my hotmail accts [both of them], check the Eller Congenital Heart Center Family Council yahoo group, then check on my 'Heart Friends' blogs.

I was welcoming a new heart mommy to FB, and I was sending Friend Suggestions to other heart mommys in my Friends list, when I realized that I have over 20 heart parent friends on FB. I was reflecting on how lucky I feel to be able to know (or at least be acquaintences with) so many mommys and daddys going through what I'm going through.

Thank God for modern technology. God Bless Facebook, Blogspot, Hotmail and Yahoo groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment