This is a blog for my daughter Scarlett. She was born with a complex congenital heart defect known as Tetralogy of Fallot with Pulmonary Atresia. She is my little hero.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Peas...No Likey

Yesterday I finally offered Scarlett some Gerber 1st Foods. She got to try some peas, and she didn't like them. It was adorable. I took pictures and video. I know Todd already offered her solids a few weeks ago (which I missed), but yesterday was my turn.

She is still doing great. She's rolling all over the place from back to tummy and from tummy to back. She is very loud when she is hungry and I don't make her bottle fast enough. But I love how demanding she is, because it is not nearly as much as Violet. Because for the most part, Scarlett is a pretty mellow baby. Only cries when hungry, tired or wet. Unlike her big sister Violet who came out screaming and hasn't stopped since! (Violet's a spitfire... Scarlett is zen baby)

Don't know if I ever mentioned that Scarlett likes to suck on her right pointer finger (instead of her thumb or binky). I think it is absoutely adorable. It brings her comfort just like Violet's binky brings her comfort, only I don't have to worry about leaving her finger at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment